Wednesday, December 21, 2005

So I now have 7.5 hours to do this fucking take-home exam, and I WILL start at 9, which is in a few minutes, but before that, I had to say: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! and copy down here what I wrote to Joiner a minute ago:


Dear [Joiner]:

So I walked into the building at like 8:45 and saw Not-Gay BF walking down the hall way in front of me, and then I went into the room and he was the only one there, and he turned and saw me and smiled like he was glad to see me, and then he WAITED until I got my exam and we walked out of the room together and both agreed we weren't ready to take this exam and then he said he was going to look for an empty seminar room and smiled and said good luck and I said good luck and now I really, really have to stop this gushing and start this fucking exam.

Eeeeeeeee! (squeal of disturbingly extreme happiness)

Have a safe trip!

love,
your no-I'm-not-obsessed-why-do-you-ask? friend


It's fate, I tell ya. Fate amusing herself. (And me.) (Sometimes.) (Though now? Distraction Central when I should be concentrating on the extent that law and lawyers create continuity or change through history.) (Shit.)