Thursday, December 15, 2005

It's six degrees out there! Or so weather.com tells me. Actually, it tells me that it feels like -4 out there, which makes me really not want to go out and take an exam. But I must. Sigh. I really liked this class (employment law), which makes me think I'm not going to do as well as I'd like in it.

Took it fairly easy yesterday, starting with some legal history reading and summarizing at noon. (I stopped having a block about it and actually read the past exams, realizing after I did so that I would have SOMEthing to write and that I did sort of understand the questions. Still not a philospher or big thinker or theorizer, but I believe I can get through the freaking exam.) I stopped around 5, went to dinner, then sat down to do some more employment law, but couldn't concentrate, and so gave up around 9. Life Coach Double M said that it was probably best to be rested and alert at the final rather than try to stuff in another hour of forced studying. So there.

After the final (oh, how burden-unshouldering it will be!), I have a coffee date with a Brazilian bio grad student (Tadpole). I must be nuts. Oh, and he's also 23. But whatever -- it's just coffee. I'll bring my legal history packet with me.

Okay, wish me luck on the final that's in an hour.