Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Right now I am eating "Cheese Crackers," which taste very much like the crackers I ate as a child. You know, the ones where you get four crackers, some processed cheese (cheez?), and a little red stick so you could spread your own cheese! Yes, you had the option of making a cheesy cracker sandwich, or spreading the cheese on each cracker, or making a four-tier cheese extravaganza.

I was never the cracker sandwich type, because if you did it that way, you'd have cheese left over, and you couldn't have that. Instead, I would portion out the cheese so that an equal amount was spread on each cracker, and none left in the little cheese part of the container... yes, even then, I was that anal.

These crackers taste like they're made out of sugar and little flour. Too much sweetness with the cheese! Yarrrgh. There are crackers even more sweet than the ones I'm currently eating, though. Those are like cookie sandwiches with cheese in the middle. Truly gross.

A coworker sent me a joke about ramen the other day. I haven't finished reading it all, but it's hilarious. Here's what I've translated so far:

These days, the frightening influence of the Ramen Religion is spreading. We've found out the following:
Q. What is the Ramen Religion's doctrine?
A. There are many components, but there are three big points. First, faith in the resurrection. When Ramen goes into boiling water, it dies. But 3 minutes later, it miraculously revives. Second, there is the trinity of noodles, soup, and kimchee, which together are one. Third, there is love and pity for the poor and tortured, because for those people, Ramen willingly sacrifices itself.

Ha. Ahahahaha.
-----------------------
Reading: Sex and the City recaps on the Television Without Pity website. That Samantha! I love her.