Wednesday, March 23, 2005

So I'm in the library, having just spent way, waaaaaay too long finishing up and then -- the real time suck -- editing down the moot court brief due today in -- gee, exactly 12 hours! My partner is going to stay up and make the table of contents and table of authorities (the list of cases we cite). She's also planning to go to Crim in 6 hours. And do the reading. Me? As if!

I realized a little too late that the honey lemon cough drops I've been scarfing down at a rate of 4 an hour are meant to be taken 2 hours apart. Since last night, I've eaten 30. Maybe that's why my tongue looks like it's been sanded down.

In 8 hours, I meet with my partner again and we'll do a final edit and then make 7 copies -- three of them with red covers. Why? Oh, such things are not to be pondered at 4 am, young chiclet. To bed with thee.