Friday, April 02, 2004

Eeeee! Aaagh! Yaaaaaay!

And hallelujah!

Okay, so this blog is turning into Tiger Beat, but ... I was, like, checking my email and stuff? And like, I totally had this spooky sixth sense kind of thing where I was totally sure that this guy had written me, but then I was just like, "no way! Just like, give it up already!" but then I scrolled down the page and his name was totally there! Yeah, like I soooo could not believe it!!! Omigod, from now on, I'm totally gonna believe in God and stuff, cuz my prayers? They SO came true!

Eek. Whoa, I'm really sorry about that. But I really did have to hold back a big ole TRL-type squeal when I saw KB's name in my inbox. I'm still grinning like a fool.

And yes, I did have that spooky sixth sense kind of feeling just before I scrolled down the page. I also predicted that my friend at work had started seeing someone before she told me... am I turning into a psychic?

Y'all just chew on that while I go dance in the hallway. Right after I read the email again.