Friday, December 01, 2006

Random. Oh, so random.

I am LOVING Kate Havnevik right now. Grey's Anatomy, you pick cool music. Also - nice choice to focus on Cristina and Burke last week, because the Meredith-Derek minuet was getting a bit much: "I love you so I'm walking away!" "Uh, okay! You take the space you need!" "No wait, I realize I need you!" "But you walked away!" "But still!" "Okay, let me look searchingly in your eyes as I glance at yet another scruffy but hot competitor over your shoulder, after which, let's make out in the bar!" "Cool!"

Best new TV show this fall, though? Ugly Betty. Talk about crisp, funny writing. See also: catchy, non-annoying characters. See also: obviously well-thought out plot development (okay, not hard when you're lifting it from the telenovela). See also: Eric Mabius (hot damn).

Oh yeah - so apparently I'm supposed to tell the British firm tomorrow about whether I'm taking their offer or not, but since I just "interviewed" with their New York office last week and sent a bunch of questions to them yesterday that they haven't responded to yet, do I really have to decide by tomorrow? Can't I get an extension?

By the way, my arm hurts, possibly because I got a tetanus booster, a flu shot, and a yellow fever vaccination this afternoon. If I wake up sneezy and yellow (har har!) tomorrow, you'll know what happened.