Friday, April 09, 2004

Some cheese with that whine?

Why, yes, please. Love cheese.

Mm. Cheese. Cheeeeeeese.

Oops. Drool.

So, I have freakin' memorized the HLS financial aid office's address. Memorized it!

Grr.

So, I applied for dorm housing. The cheapest is very cheap ($5,300 for the year), and very small (8X12). But I have a really great advantage in having lived here for the past two years -- in Korea, an 8X12 room is BIG!!! Mwah ha ha hah!

I'm serious. Maiko's room is about 5X10. And costs $305 a month. It's like you're on a ship. Or in prison.

So, I don't understand why I have to go about getting freakin' signature guarantees from bankers in order to move my own damn funds around. Vanguard, I loved thee, but I loveth thee no longer. In fact, I think thee sucketh.

I'm hungry.

Anybody got some cheese?