Friday, April 30, 2004

Yesterday

Was only a few minutes late to the airport this time, and was actually IN the airport a few feet away when the information desk called on Nina's behalf. (Her plane got in early.) I'm getting better! By the time my brother and sister-in-law get here, I should even be a few minutes early to meet people!

I got my housing information from Harvard and I am in "The Grope," where most first years end up. I'm not sure I'm going to survive dorm life again. Especially since I'm not a kid anymore. But more especially since everyone else will be a kid.

Then again, I did get my first choice. There must not have been a lot of people willing to live in a room 8X12 feet. But like I said before, that's bigger than my bedroom now! Lovely advantage, me having lived here for two years.

I couldn't fall asleep last night at a decent hour, so I was up til midnight or so listening to Korean songs and trying to read the lyrics on bugsmusic. If you want to listen to Korean songs for free, check it out.

Tonight I'm testing to go up from brown belt to blue. Wish me luck.