Thursday, April 29, 2004

Done with being sick. And a good thing too, since Nina arrives today for a 10-day visit! Whee!

And now, some very random thoughts, because I have nothing else to write about at this time:

- I really need a haircut.

- I love my three pairs of track pants!

- That Britney Spears song? "Toxic"? It's catchy.

- New Zealand does look very beautiful.

- I'm so not studying Korean these days.

- Why is it that the people you want never want you? Except as friends?

- Maybe I should shave my head. I dunno. Because.

- The Moon Handbook on Korea is SO much better than Lonely Planet. Even if the author looks like a displaced member of the Montana Militia.

- Ooh, look! A package from Double M! A Minnesota shirt! Awesome!

- Wonder if I should send Double M a card or an email? A card is so much nicer.

- What am I gonna ask the fortuneteller next week?

- Must remember to pay for the freakin' DMZ tour. Must remember. Must. Remember.

- Maybe I should go on the tour again. Those soldiers were -- oh, shut it, hk.

- Okay! I am ALL OVER ... Stuff. And this is my motto: L.I.G. Sing it!

(- LET IT GO)

- I'm going to buy 15 more pairs of these track pants.

- And then I'll buy matching jackets.

- And then I'll put on silver hoops, a cute baseball cap, perfect makeup, and a sulky expression.

- And then I'll be a real, live Korean girl!

- After I get a haircut.