Monday, February 05, 2007

Brr

Mighty chilly here in Crimson City: -5 degrees tonight. Tomorrow's high is 26. Yikes! Why do people LIVE here?

It does not help that I'm taking a class at another graduate school which requires a 15-minute walk from the dorm. It's cold enough that any exposed skin hurts after you've been out a few minutes.

AND, the heat, which is usually set at thermonuclear levels, is not working well in my room. Which is why I'm wearing a wool sweater, hat and am huddled under a blanket.

Wah! And too much reading for admin! Which is Socratic! And my global governance class is all political theory! And Student Org #1 is causing me aggro, as well as Student Org #2! And I woke up at 3 am this morning and could NOT fall back asleep for two hours! WAH!

This is how I feel right now:













It's only because I yearn to sleep the sleep of the young and innocent:







Alas, those days are gone for me. Enjoy 'em while they last, Nephew!