Friday, October 06, 2006

Oblivion

I just want to point out that I spelled the title of this entry correctly, which is a big victory, considering how amazigly watsed I am right now as this second. Why? Because I had a long seminar on emotions in negotiations where people in my group were talking over each other and yelling and I didn't like htat very much, and then a totally impromptu 2.5-hour long conversation about the racial and class segregation and tensions at school, culminatying in a decision (of sorts) to put on a series of discussions about same topics, and then seeing Ms. Destoryer totally accidentlaly because she ahppened to wander into the place i was having this disucssion and I was supposed to have gotten a call from her at 8:30 and she totoally did call me but I didn't hear her call and she wandered in accidentally to th eplace I was at anyway at 9:30.

So I ended up buying her TWO expensivo drinks, but they were kind of worth it, because i learned that: (1) she is in her slutty-expressive stage right now, halfway between unhealthy and healther; (2) she'd be totally willing to help put a series of talks together; (3) she doesn't hagve too many female friends and wants to hang out more; (4) she has guy firneds aplenty with whom she needs to hook me up; (6) she's a lot more fun (as most people are) when I'm freakin' wasted; and (6) Mr. Destoryer is dating someone who "looks a lot like [me] but not as cute."

I must admit. Totally buzzing, I spilled the beans on the email exchange i had with Mr. Destoryer, and she was like, "As a friend, I have to warn you." And told me that she feels for the girls he's dated because he pulls away from them when they reveal that they're actual people. And said, "I always felt a twinge because you and he always seemed to have a connection." (I sorrowfully put a hand on hers at this point. Clearly, I was way drunk already. But I felt for her.)

Anway. Am totally drunk (curse the Jackie O drinks at that upscale bar with the nice warm fierplace!) and totally revealed too much to the She-dEstroyer, and ... whatever. It's all gong into the memoir anyway, so it's good to have more drama about whch ti write.

And I'm totally going to bed right now. GOD. Wastedness -- so fun!

Damn. I just left a message for J2 that was so crazy -drunk. I hope she doesn't think I'm a total boozehoudn . Cuz I'm NOT. I j ust am a lightweight. Yup.

Please, please, hk, just go to bed and sotop embarrassing yourself.

Okey.