Thursday, May 26, 2005

Well, I have a too-long, meandering, thesis-less rough draft of my case comment (and I mean really rough. No, really. Like, notes everywhere that say, "CITE!!!" and "Wow, do something with this ending, it sucks." and "Possibly rewrite entire argument section with a THESIS -- how about that balancing test criticism idea? -- and while awake."). But I am done in for tonight.

And in other news, remember KB? My hookup in the homeland, and the greatest set of abs ever? So I got an email from him last month (a mutual friend told him I might be coming 'round to Korea this summer, where he is working for a company that sells ... velvet), which I didn't respond to until yesterday, and he wrote back today and it's the same old silly bantering and -- yay! Squeal! Hee hee!

Also, velvet. Ha. Ahahahahaha.

I mean, whatever. I'm over him, and I really do mean that. But you need a little drama in life. Which reminds me, I still have to break up (formally) with Friend. (Although if the last time you really talked was two weeks ago and you live 10 feet away from each other, wouldn't that be a clear enough sign?)