Friday, May 16, 2003

Nothing to write about, not even ankle-deep philosophication. Just checking in. Anyone out there? Please email me. I used to get more email than I could respond to. Now I open my yahoo account and there's only messages from my editor asking me to revise another piece of the textbook.

I just read a blog that blogger put on their "blogs of note" list. I'm not sure how it comes to be that other blog writers seem so glam and cool while I feel so glum and drool. Fearless T once said that it was all a matter of spin. So I could think of myself as a 27-year-old living with her father, totally directionless, while my friends have these chic Esquire-ish lives in New York and L.A., OR I could think of myself as a -- a... oh, screw it.

Apparently there is a budding electronica scene in Itaewon.