Sunday, April 01, 2007

The cat's meow...
(Warning: this entry is not recommended reading for bigbros. Seriously. I mean it.)

...is what hk is feeling like right now. Why? Because she had a third date last night with the sweet, smart scientist, and it went well. Very, very well. So well that hk had to do the walk of shame back to the dorm this morning, feeling like The WO-MAN (add a little '70s blaxploitation boum chicka boum boum music here).

Whee!

No, let's try that again.

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Much better.

I write this today with the usual self-fulfilling doubts and anxieties about Sweet, Smart Scientist (age-appropriate! whee!): unsure if we now have a Thing (too soon to tell) or if it was just a One-Time Thing (don't think so), wondering what he's thinking/feeling, worried that he might have an Asian fetish thing going on (jury's still out), unclear what this will all lead to, since I'm leaving town in August, slightly guilt-ridden about slutty behavior. But that's all normal and to be expected.

What wasn't expected: I've joked in the past that it's been so long since I've had sex that I've become a born-again virgin (bigbro, did I not tell you: "DO NOT read this"?). But I didn't really think it would be a problem. Only -- YOW. Dude, it hurt. Like, literally-scream-out-loud-in-shock-and-pain kind of hurt. Which of course necessitated an explanation:
"Uh... it's been a long time. Sorry."

Not unsurprisingly, the response was, "Er, how long has it been? I mean ... of course you, uh, don't have to answer that."

"Um... a long time. Let's just leave it at that."
That kind of conversation is always a real turn-on, I find.

I didn't sleep a wink last night -- but not for the reason you think. Okay, maybe a little for the reason your gutter-filled minds think (bigbro, you canNOT say I didn't warn you), but mostly because I'm a very light sleeper and often have trouble sleeping in my own bed, much less somewhere else, with someone else. But despite the total lack of shut-eye, it was... delightful. He really is very sweet.