Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A list of stuff in hk's life lately, because I feel tired and ill:

1. It's been raining for four days straight. But oddly, I like it.

2. Enjoyed Crimson City's MFA on Friday night with Joiner and some others. First Fridays at the MFA -- who knew they were such a meat market? So many art lovers, scoping, scoping, scoping!

3. Training for Student Org. #1 this past weekend. I love giving feedback. I love evaluating people. It's sick.

4. More callbacks. So far, 13 for 15.

5. After falling badly over the weekend and obtaining an enormous bruise on my lower back, I fell again today, on some stairs outside a classroom building. Tore one of my favorite pairs of jeans, and bloodied and bruised my knee. Sad, sad hk!

6. Also mysteriously tore the jacket of the suit I was thinking about wearing for my interviews in NYC on Friday. Damn, damn, damn. I think I am going to have to shell out for a suit. Cannot bear the thought of wearing the same navy blue number I have been wearing for the past three weeks.

7. Because of training, did not have time nor energy to read ahead for classes this week; thus, reading now and despairing of ever catching up in Evidence.

8. Had another sad yet simultaneously enraging conversation with Friend this weekend, who asked me "to give [him] another chance." I told him I couldn't, and I couldn't explain why my feelings changed, only that they did, and that the window was open for a period of time but now it was shut, and he missed it. Jesus. I can't deal.

9. Am sleeping enough (averaging 7 hours a night) but am exhausted in the mornings. Why?

10. In an hour, I go to my last 20-minute interview of the season. Thank the sweet lord. I feel like utter crap.