Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Exhausted, and haven't packed a whit in three days. Why is it always like this when you move? Or was I just particularly unorganized this time around? Perhaps I was just unrealistic. One week wasn't enough to do everything I wanted to do before leaving this country.

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done for the last time, and I'm going to use that time to totally chill. The chemicals, I'm sure, will help me.

Tomorrow is my last full day in Seoul! My god. I have a page of notes about all the things that I've learned here, and how I've changed, but I just don't have the time to ruminate. I'll spill out my guts on the plane ride (in my paper journal!) and then knock myself out with Dramamine, which my lovely friend Chuky bought for me on base. If nothing else, I've met some damn fine human beings here in Korea. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

God, I'm so thankful for the past two years here.