Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas to you

It's Christmas Day and very, very hot. As in, 10:30 am and upper 80s. I had to come back to this internet place this morning to post last night's blog -- just as I was about to publish the whole of it, the server went down. Fortunately, I was able to save it on the hard drive.

Anyway. I'd write more about our adventures of the past two day (or at least, in more detail), but we haven't had breakfast yet and it's our last morning in Phnom Penh, so I'm going to skedaddle. Have fun eating your turkeys and gravys and cranberry sauces (the ones out of the can are the best, you know). This afternoon we're off to Ankor Wat, site of dozens and dozens of temples that date back hundreds of years. Wendy suggests that we ride an elephant to a temple to see the sun set tonight. If we do, you'll be sure to read about it.

M.C. to all the homies.