Wednesday, August 13, 2003

I put up a guestbook (see the bottom of this page) today, so anyone who'd like to respond to anything, please feel free. If you sign into the guestbook, there are a couple of annoying fields that I can't opt out of, but you don't have to fill them in. Just write your name, message and anti-spam number (you'll see what I mean) and hit "I'm Done."

Nothing of interest today. Feeling kind of disconnected, actually. Also anxious. The thing I mentioned on Monday is still bothering me.

You know, I've now gotten three invitations to be someone's friend on friendster.com, and I've even signed up twice, but each time I deleted my page. I just felt too self-conscious and bashful. I suppose I should, if only to establish more of a web presence.

SNarF!! Ha ha-- choke, cough. Sorry, I could help snorting when I wrote that. I don't HAVE a web presence. But see, when I talked with J on Sunday, he suggested a couple things to publicize this blog, and since then I've been dreaming of being more widely read. Then again, I'm not sure that I want total strangers reading my thoughts.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm a writer by nature, and all writers are attention whores.