Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Vewy sleeepy.

This morning. Around 5. Loud, repeated pounding on the neighbor's door, punctuated by yelling.

This, through TWO sets of closed doors!

My dad later said that it was some woman who was looking for her husband. Since it's a family that lives next door, I don't think it was an outraged wife breaking up a lover's tryst or anything. Maybe a marital tiff, with the husband seeking shelter in a friend's house?

Whatever. It was weird. I couldn't fall asleep afterwards. Hence, sleeeepy.

Getting worried about exams again. Writing exam on Friday, listening/reading and speaking on Monday, and oral interview on Tuesday. Then -- FREE!!!

Well, almost. I have just taken on a freelance project due the Friday after next, which I will explain tomorrow since I am way too bleary to explain now.