Saturday, July 22, 2006

So THAT'S how bankers party

Back from a 12-hour journey through the shops of Central, the wilds of public transport, a terrifying lone hike up arhat-guarded steps to a monastery in Sha Tin (which is better known for its racetrack), and a sodden evening with a summer from Mighty Big Firm, his brother (a banker) and his brother's girlfriend (also a banker -- AND ALSO THE LITTLE SIS OF SOMEONE WHO GRADUATED FROM MY UNDERGRAD CLASS AND RES COLLEGE!!!). That last capital-lettered part weirds me out excessively (it was Christin Cane, for those who know her, and yes, I've mispelt her name on purpose, to hide from googlers).

Three glasses of Veuve Cliquot makes hk very happy. And very drunk. And thinking, "hey, that summer from Mighty Big Firm is pretty cute! dude, where'd he go to?"

Acshully, it was a bit of a wierd di7ynamic from the moment -- wiat, even before that, becase I -- well, I haven't written that entry yet,k so you won't know what I'm talking about. Okay, what I means is this: I wasn't sure if the summer was hitting on me or what last night, but I was all, "hey, that's cool if he is," so i left a note with him at his serviced apartment this morning to call if he didn't have plans for tomorrow, and he intsead called tonight to invite me out so i was all, "awwww yeah, still got it," and went to go meet him and his bro and his bro's GF, and it was weird cause his bro and his bro's GF are dating -- DUH! -- so it was like we were on a date, but not really, and i dont' think he's all tha tinterested in the end, but phooey on him, I'm the one who got three free glasses of Veuve Cliquot tonight, and that, my friend, is sweet. SA-WEEET!

omjigod, i need to go to bed and stop writting drunken blog entries. i'm sorry.

More on the day tomorrow. After Macau. At 10 am. With the shingle-ridden friend of a friend of a friend. GOD. What do I get myself into.