Thursday, February 02, 2006

Amusante

When I was in the Big Easy, Rinna got sick of me saying every other minute, "It's cold!" and then changing my mind and saying, "No, wait, now it's hot!" and said, "If I had a Pocket hk, it would say, 'It's hot! It's cold! Where are we eating?'" Heh. Pocket Rinna would say, "Stop being such a pansy and get in the game!" (she's an athlete and told this to Evan when he revealed he hated sports as a child and now). And we decided that Pocket Evan would say, "It's all about the free market..."

Rinna's a funny one; I just about died laughing when she flat-out asked Evan, who's spent a lot of time in China and has a Chinese American girlfriend, "Evan, do you have an Asian fetish?" To which he replied in a dignified manner, "Yes. Yes, I do. I won't deny it."

Rinna just emailed me about exchanging photos from that week and added: "I thought of another thing for Pocket hk: 'I think it falls into an exception...'" That is so true -- I kept making exceptions to my free range vegetarianism by putting things in the I'm-traveling-so-I-should-eat-all-local-specialties category.

Pocket hk would, upon further thought, also say things like, "Do you think my Not-Gay Boyfriend is thinking of me right now?" and "Oh. My. God." and "I don't know what to doooooo!" and "I need to talk to my life coach."