Thursday, November 20, 2003

Give Me Neo or Give Me Death!
Just kidding. Although Keanu is beautiful.

I'm in the computer lab at school and there's a fine picture of Keanu Reeves as Neo as the desktop picture, all spruced up in his high-collared duster. It appears that Neo traded up from his raincoat-like Matrix 1 outfit to a -- is that a herringbone pattern? I don't know what herringbone is, but it sounds plummy, so let's say it is -- woolen Brooks Brothers-y overcoat. Or is that tweed? Gray tweed? Hm. If wool, a very good choice for the rainy fight scene.

I was talking with my friend Hyo-jung last night and mentioned that I'd seen Matrix 3, and that Keanu is, like, a total FOX, and like, rilly, rilly HOT and cute! Okay, see you in gym class, okay?

Ahem. Anyway, I said that he was arum-dap-da (beautiful), which is normally used to describe women, but in this case, I think we can all agree, applies to Keanu. She said that there's slang word for that: ghot-mi-nam, or: flower-beautiful-man, and that it was created about the time when the tough guy look gave way to a more feminine style for men in Korea.