Sunday, April 13, 2003

After far too many hours sitting in front of the computer listening to Coldplay over and over while the earth awakens from its winter slumber outside, I finished the Jejudo album at ofoto.com for your viewing pleasure. Ah, don't worry about it. I hate spring anyway.

Go to www.ofoto.com, login as "hkim100@hotmail.com" and put in the password: "hkim100". Hope you enjoy it.

Saw "The Recruit" on Friday night, and Colin Farrell is one sexy bastard. Check out the Washington Post Style section last week (I think Friday) for a completely can-I-lie-at-your-feet-and-worship-you article about him, written, strangely enough, by the usually level-headed Tom Shales. Tom does everything except ask if he can be the president of the Colin Farrell fan club. I think it's that come-and-have-a-drink-with-me-mate attitude that gets the men drooling.