Thursday, January 16, 2003

Cripes, I nearly forgot to write today. I had some stuff at work to do, and then I sort of drifted around on the Internet for a while, catching up on various columns and writers. I really like tomatonation.com, written by Sarah Bunting, a Princetonite around my age who's just an amazing writer. I actually talked to her before I became a fan of the site; a friend of M la M's introduced me to her last year around this time, when I was doing some soul-searching about careers and stuff.

Now I'm doing some soul-searching again.

It's so, so weird. I really do swing completely one way, and then the next moment, completely the other way. I'm talking about law school again, of course. (And you thought this blog was about Korea and the experiences I'm having there. It was all a big hoax so that I could torture my friends with repeated and repetitive whining about me me ME! Mwah ha ha hah!)

Anyways.

So yeah, I'm just hanging out here in a foreign country, which I've always wanted to do; learning a new language, which I've always wanted to do; making enough money doing something fairly simple at a place that treats me to concerts and performances, which is more than most people could say; and all I can fucking do is mewl about how hard it is to decide whether to go to law school!!!

You know, I sometimes sicken myself. In fact, I'm just going to go hurl right now.